News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Kade Rivok

14, 714

Well, uh, that's a tad rude.  Chuckin' rocks at people and all that.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Delthion

What makes it more rude is that Skarzs is a troll, so he's probably related to that rock in some way.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Booklover

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 15, 2019, 09:33:06 AM
What is wrong with the weather?
Depends where you are. I know why the weather is 'wrong', it's because of climate change.

In England, I've had rain, rain, rain, a really cloudy dreary day, rain, rain, rain, rain. Did I mention rain? Yet there was one day recently when Australia had no rain at all anywhere. First day in recorded history that not a single drop of rain fell in the whole of Australia. That's what I heard from somebody, anyway.

When I was younger, we got a bit of snow in winter, but recent years, nothing except slush. Although there was a small amount of actual snow last winter or something. Also, snow is overrated. It's cold and wet. I like a nice sunny day when it's around 15-20°C.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 15, 2019, 05:50:07 AM
How did you get snow in Georgia?! In October?!
It is the State Zoo.....everything is wild over there :P (kidding, I'm kidding)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Booklover on November 15, 2019, 04:10:33 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 15, 2019, 09:33:06 AM
What is wrong with the weather?
Depends where you are. I know why the weather is 'wrong', it's because of climate change.

In England, I've had rain, rain, rain, a really cloudy dreary day, rain, rain, rain, rain. Did I mention rain? Yet there was one day recently when Australia had no rain at all anywhere. First day in recorded history that not a single drop of rain fell in the whole of Australia. That's what I heard from somebody, anyway.

When I was younger, we got a bit of snow in winter, but recent years, nothing except slush. Although there was a small amount of actual snow last winter or something. Also, snow is overrated. It's cold and wet. I like a nice sunny day when it's around 15-20°C.
But snow in Georgia? In October?

Quote from: Delthion on November 15, 2019, 04:05:50 PM
What makes it more rude is that Skarzs is a troll, so he's probably related to that rock in some way.
Not really.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 15, 2019, 01:40:07 PM
*throws a rock at Skarzs*
But why?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

There was one day recently when Australia had no rain at all anywhere. First day in recorded history that not a single drop of rain fell in the whole of Australia. That's what I heard from somebody, anyway.
Where did you hear that? Australia has had plenty of days with no rain. A while ago, they had a massive drought that lasted several years. (off the top of my head, I think it was seven years)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 16, 2019, 08:01:19 AM
There was one day recently when Australia had no rain at all anywhere. First day in recorded history that not a single drop of rain fell in the whole of Australia. That's what I heard from somebody, anyway.
Where did you hear that? Australia has had plenty of days with no rain. A while ago, they had a massive drought that lasted several years. (off the top of my head, I think it was seven years)
They haven't had any days with no rain at all across the entire country, at least not in recorded history.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Not in recorded history. That makes sen- Why are we talking about the weather anyway? There are plenty of subjects that are much more interesting.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Yeah, that's probably why it's boring. What did you have for lunch yesterday?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Yesterday?  Uh... orange chicken and rice, I think.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 17, 2019, 02:52:11 AM
Yeah, that's probably why it's boring. What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Food. Next question.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.