Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Yep. You should tell my traveling companion that.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Yeah, instead of smoking, he prefers to beat up children and child-sized creatures.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Okay then. I will.

OY! SEB'S TRAVELLING COMPANION! SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!

*whispers* Sorry for shouting.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 21, 2020, 06:54:37 PM
Yeah, instead of smoking, he prefers to beat up children and child-sized creatures.
Pretty much. When I'm not saving them from orcs. ...Or dying.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Dying doesn't help them much, though. It means they end up mourning instead of getting on with other important things.

Sebias of Redwall

Yes, well. The Halflings are rather important. At least, that's what my father says.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zere iz alzae ztill ze zalted pork, vhich iz particularly good.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.