News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fan Made Films

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 29, 2020, 11:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

I saw this a while time ago. I remember thinking it was fairly decent for a fan film. For any of you lotr fans, I'd consider checking it out. 

Also, if there are any other fan films that anyone would like to share, you can post them here.  :)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Fell&Fair does lots of things like that, you should check them out

shisteer of nothing much

Seb, that is awesome. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I can kind of understand why so many teenage girls fall in love with Aragorn now. HE'S SO CUTE!
But yeah, that is very well done and considerably fantastic.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*is getting flash backs* Oh!!! that smile as he dies! My heart!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

That is epic. Baby Aragorn is just adorable. ^-^
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Jukka the Sling

Born of Hope is the greatest Tolkien fan film ever and I'm so happy that new people are discovering it. ;D

I have a couple Star Wars recommendations:

Warning: some pretty intense violence, mostly in the first video

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 06, 2020, 04:30:02 AM
Born of Hope is the greatest Tolkien fan film ever and I'm so happy that new people are discovering it. ;D
Lol, agreed.  ^-^

Started the first one! Got some really good animating for a Fan Film.

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

I LOVE THE SECOND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱