News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ghost Jarky's Babysitting Service

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, October 03, 2020, 12:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on July 15, 2021, 06:23:53 AM
*Infant Ebby rolls off the floating piece of wood in her sleep*

*Catches the infant.*  Worrisome little thing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ripred the Gnawer

Worrisome little things are everywhere.
*Gestures toward the crowd*
*The crowd screams and hides*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Booklover

*counts to 100, then starts looking for the crowd*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Psst! They're all hiding in that beaten-up old trashcan! There, by the side of the house!

*angry crowd noises*
;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Kass happened to be floating Ebby herself as well as the wood, and thus he hardly looked up from his book*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

That is because his book is nonexistant.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on September 27, 2021, 05:19:48 PM

*Kass happened to be floating Ebby herself as well as the wood, and thus he hardly looked up from his book*
Doing something while not looking up from a book is such a me thing to do. Probably not surprising that other people on a forum for books would do it as well.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

*Kass slowly lowered his book- after reading it in full, then going back to reread favourite parts*

*Kass finally stood, poofed all the infants into the floating house for nap time, and went to go find the second book*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on September 27, 2021, 10:24:36 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on September 27, 2021, 05:19:48 PM

Doing something while not looking up from a book is such a me thing to do. Probably not surprising that other people on a forum for books would do it as well.
I do that all the time.
Quote from: lass of something much on September 27, 2021, 10:33:15 PM
*Kass slowly lowered his book- after reading it in full, then going back to reread favourite parts*

*Kass finally stood, poofed all the infants into the floating house for nap time, and went to go find the second book*

Stop posting about reading books, Kass, you're making me want to go and read one as well! >:(
Long live the RRR!