thiistoseehowlongtitlescangosorryifthisisweirdthisisbeingpostedinthecellarsbecau

Started by WorshipTiria, November 09, 2020, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I don't know, but the Cellars do. You've most likely met our Supreme Judge, Sebias? Incredibly wise, humble and worthy of worship, dashing good looks, astonishing wit and charm, sparkling manners and a beautiful smile. Sound familiar?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

shisteer of nothing much

He doesn't need a lawyer. He's the judge.

(Also, it cracks me up that you think of him as the chicken guy)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah loike 'ov ze moderatorz did av zoze zin'z tae prevent memberz from ztretchin' ze page, und zen a nev member managez tae foind a vay tae ztretch ze firzt page o' ze Cellarz. Major!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Mm, I know what you mean, I just hadn't noticed it since I'm on mobile.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 10, 2020, 11:45:37 PM
Does she need lawyer? It's pretty clear that she's guilty.
the purpose of a lawyer is not always to prove them innocent, but to try to lower the charges.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze actual purpoze o' lavyerz iz tae manipulate ridiculouzly flaved legal zyztemz tae vin ze game o' zaid zyztemz und get zeir clientz- vho, ezpecially viz very 'oigh-payin' clientz vho are givin' zem a fortune, are often very guilty- oot o' bein' punizhed fer zummat zat zey very clearly did. Av lavyerz zhould be tied tae anchorz und dropped intae ze zea...But zat vid be pollutin', zae...

WorshipTiria

Okay, how do we let Seb and Verdauga know?
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 11, 2020, 12:16:08 AM
Ze actual purpoze o' lavyerz iz tae manipulate ridiculouzly flaved legal zyztemz tae vin ze game o' zaid zyztemz und get zeir clientz- vho, ezpecially viz very 'oigh-payin' clientz vho are givin' zem a fortune, are often very guilty- oot o' bein' punizhed fer zummat zat zey very clearly did. Av lavyerz zhould be tied tae anchorz und dropped intae ze zea...But zat vid be pollutin', zae...
That is an awkwardly correct definition, sir.

shisteer of nothing much

I have put the case forward in the Court House. Now they just need to get on and respond.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 11, 2020, 12:16:08 AM
Well, yes, but actually no. I seem to be taking on cases pro bono.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)