News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Sleep

Started by Matthias720, December 08, 2011, 01:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot? Vhen iz-zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzZzZzZzZ...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

ZZZzzzZZZzzz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Z
   z
     z
       z                     z
          z zzzzz         z
                    z    z
                       z

z                           zzzzz       z

z
  Z
               z
                                               z

zzz
zzz
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

*YAWN*

"What a lovely nap. I feel great! I think I'll..."

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.......

Vilu Daskar

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . . .
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

*wakes up* Great. Y'all snore to much. I'm leaving. *leaves, before smashing wrench against old clattering pipes to wake everyone up*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

I don't know about you guys, but I'm fine with admitting I sleep like this...

"GrrrrrrughGrrruuuughrphuuuuuuuurgh! Mm, mm, GRUUUUgghhrThhhhhhhllll

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Sand's possessed by a guest! Cure him!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Banya

"Sleep?  What is that?" asks the college student.

Rusvul

It's like Nature's substitute for energy drinks.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Hickory

Quote from: Banya on September 25, 2015, 05:12:20 AM
"Sleep?  What is that?" asks the college student.
It's a mythical power much like the Holy Grail.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Freddy