Hiag's Argument Clinic (Come Here For Arguments!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 09, 2021, 05:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Velcome tae ze Argument Clinic! 'ere ve 'ave argumentz, vhich Ah've avready told ye.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Exactly!
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on April 09, 2021, 06:49:39 PM
This isn't a clinic.
He posted this so the arguments could begin. Don't tell me you didn't notice it!

Also, this isn't either a clinic.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Pops in the clinic with open arms and a Perky-Sly-eye*  I am in a disagreeable mood! >8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Flib Bigboat

Good! All we need now is @Hazel to join us.

And this isn't a clinic!!!!!!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy