Hiag's Argument Clinic (Come Here For Arguments!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, April 09, 2021, 05:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 12, 2021, 11:16:01 PM
Here's something we can all agree on.

Lass' drawing is worse than Flib's
Yeah, nah, mate.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Bumpz ze topic, vonderz if anybeazt kenz vhere ziz idea came from yet (und if nae Ah'll probably pozt it zoon), und hovlz*

Flib Bigboat

I was poking you so we could have a disagreement, because that is what this topic is for. ;D
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, it iz nae.

(Next pozt Ah make Ah'll pozt vhere Ah gaet ziz topic idea from)

Verdauga

I know you made it after Lass made her hospital thread. Wasn't it because she didn't want any arguments there or something? >_O
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Maybe so she'd have more customers, after multiple people got their hair set on fire here. ;D
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'ere it iz- Ah gaet ze idea from ze Monty Python 'Argument Clinic' zketch. Back in community college vhen Ah took Philozophy ze teacher played ziz zketch tae demonztrate tae uz vot did und did nae conztitute a good argument. It uzed tae be on Yetube, but zey took it doon fer zome reazon (probably fer copyroight); fortunately Ah found it on Dailymotion zae Ah can only pozt ze link tae it 'ere. (Zmav varnin: Zere iz zome minor verbal abuze near ze beginnin', but zat'z av.) Enjoy!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hwqn9

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!