News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom Planning Thread

Started by lass of something much, April 27, 2021, 11:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where should it happen?

Same place as last year
The dinosaur museum
That one crimby old gym
My backyard
Other

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 06, 2021, 08:06:58 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on July 05, 2021, 11:24:56 PM
My irl name is...fairly well known

...not really?

I didn't mean to be arrogant, I was just saying I've said my name in open often! I'm so sorry!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on July 06, 2021, 07:58:44 AM
When I was a creepy guest, I legit thought you guys were insane...

Suspicions affirmed.😂
*dies laughing* ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

*Undeathifies Flib, and instantly regrets it*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Flib Bigboat

;D Haharr, messmate, I'm alive and now I can bother you for the rest of your life!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ripred the Gnawer

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

She said "thank you." (She wants me dead. ;D)
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

No, you wanted me to be dead, remember? You said so irl.

Flib Bigboat

I didn't. I only said I wouldn't sing for you.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Well, I want both of you alive because you are my adorable, funny evil little chooks!
*hugs*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

'S fine, I was just proving that I'm an adorable, funny evil little chook. ;D
Long live the RRR!