News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Memoji’s / Bitmoji’s

Started by Ally046, October 30, 2021, 06:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll.............. Kinda. This topic introduced me to the idea, but I think I have the gist of it.
I don't have any to post, so it doesn't matter in the end.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Ally046

*Sad Ally noises*    Why not Verd?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

She's asking if you have a memoji or bitmoji, and if you don't, if you'd make one and share it ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

But what is a memoji or bitmoji?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

It's like an avatar that you make to look like yourself (or something else, I suppose) and then the app (memoji or bitmoji) has a ton of different "stickers" that they place your avatar into that you can send and use in chats, like the below.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 03, 2021, 08:53:12 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Ah. I don't believe I have one.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Would you be willing to make one, for Ally's sake?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

If I had the knowledge of how to do it, yes.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I updated the hair on mine, 'cause it was bothering me.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on November 04, 2021, 03:31:09 PM
If I had the knowledge of how to do it, yes.

Google tends to provide answers ::)

It's an app you download on your phone or tablet.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I don't have a phone or tablet, silly chook. I'm only 13. ::)
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

You say that like it means anything :giggle:

For your family, that may be a rule, but I know plenty that give phones and tables to chooks much younger.  Not that that is necessarily a good thing, of course, just that it is.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

She wants you to post a Memoji or a Bitmoji if you have one. Don't ask me what they are, I have no idea.
Long live the RRR!