News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Winter 2021 Nameday Feast

Started by Verdauga, December 01, 2021, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Congratulations on the name, Flib!

Now, somebody pass me the deeper 'n ever soup.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Cornflower MM

*Fills a bowl of deeper 'n' ever soup for Verd but empties it over his head* Your mistake was not specifying how you wanted it passed.

Congratulations Flib! I really love the name, it's wonderfully fitting. XD Carries an interesting weight to it, too.

Kade Rivok

An epic name from an epic person!  Good on ya Flib, it's great having you around. ^-^

Now... *Starts downing scones left and right.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 02, 2021, 02:13:39 AM
*Fills a bowl of deeper 'n' ever soup for Verd but empties it over his head* Your mistake was not specifying how you wanted it passed.

Congratulations Flib! I really love the name, it's wonderfully fitting. XD Carries an interesting weight to it, too.
What a waste of soup, Com, I seem to be rubbing off of you. :giggle:
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 02, 2021, 02:18:53 AM
An epic name from an epic person!  Good on ya Flib, it's great having you around. ^-^

Now... *Starts downing scones left and right.*
*Starts downing the remaining scones that are in the center*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Scones or scones?

Should we be worried about the howling wolves?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Both.
And no, I don't think you should. Unless you live in the country.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Returns in a fresh habit.*
I live in a country.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

*Returns with a fresh habit.*  Now I do 100 pushups every morning.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 02, 2021, 06:18:52 PM
Along with 100 situps, and a ten kilometer run?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on December 02, 2021, 06:48:53 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 02, 2021, 06:18:52 PM
Along with 100 situps, and a ten kilometer run?

Mmhmm.  Now I can finish anything off with one punch.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Now now, you don't need to fear, young one.  You're exempt from most of my punishments for the season. ^-^

Try not to push it, though, 'cause I'll definitely rescind that decision if need be. ;)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Define most. And why for the rest of the season? Because I'm the Season Namer?
Long live the RRR!