News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Duel of Ally and Flib

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 03, 2021, 07:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's going to win?

Flib
Ally

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Perhaps, but only time will tell.

Or possibly Corn.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

*Flib should chnage the poll so that people actually have to make up their minds*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on December 07, 2021, 10:27:51 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 07, 2021, 03:34:06 PM
Ally threw down the gauntlet on this one.
Laydeees and gen'mun, we are proud to announce that me and Ally are going to fight a duel!
What about the ones who aren't ladies or gentleman?

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 08, 2021, 03:55:54 PM
You're both so mysterious.
Everything here is mysterious. So mysterious that how mysterious it is is mysterious.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on December 09, 2021, 10:14:32 PM
*Flib should chnage the poll so that people actually have to make up their minds*
-_-
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Hah, I only asked because it's fair, I was winning by two votes before. ^-^

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

;D  And don't get mad because I voted for myself, I did so because it's my honest thought, I would probably win. I can remove my vote if you want tho.

Flib Bigboat

;D Once eleven people have voted, I'll close the poll.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

I just thought that eleven would be better than ten, because it's an odd number, and that way we won't have a tie. Unless you want it to be a tie.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

There's not that many Cellerites active Flib.

lass of something much

*pulls out a crossbow* Come now, kiddos, don't fight amongst yourselves. *loads* Fight me.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

I couldn't do that. You're too nice. (Kindly ignore anything that's happened in the past.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.