2 (28.6%)
Goose and moose.
1 (14.3%)
Kade.
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

When in doubt, flip out. *Cartwheels*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Does One-eye even come on here anymore?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I have less of an idea than you do.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Last I heard from him was when he made a secret transaction with me for a Schwerer Gustav...

I don't thing I should have said that out loud...

D̶͓͠i̵̬̚d̸̞̅ ̴̠̈ṡ̷̙o̸̼̚m̵̬̚ȅ̷͓o̶̩̓ǹ̷͜e̷͔̐ ̷̣̊s̶͉̅a̷̢͝y̶͕̋ ̷͎̃c̵̨̅a̵̤͝ḱ̵ͅë̵̤́?̷̖̿
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

I'm not entirely sure how secret the transaction of a Nazi-era super-artillery platform is =_=
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

When in Doubt, catch a train to escape.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Wortshire

If you can that is...

Those speedy ants are very good at evasion.

Wasted 20 nets, 5 ropes, 3 post-hole diggers, a pallet load of sharpened stakes and a large pot of french onion soup trying to catch one for my collection...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!