News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Spring Nameday Feast 2022

Started by Verdauga, March 11, 2022, 03:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zrovz a banana puddin' pie at Kade, zen hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Bonks Kade on the head with a bat*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I gotta say you're getting kinda abused. =_=
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

*sets up lawn chair in bunker and bunkers down with a cup of tea*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 15, 2022, 05:26:19 PMWhy are y'all so mean to me :'(

Ah'm nae, Ah'm juzt zrovin' food- Ally vaz ze vone vho pulled oot ze bat. Ach...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 15, 2022, 05:26:19 PMWhy are y'all so mean to me :'(
I'm not. I'm just Flib. *Refuses to be mean* ^-^
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz avroight, zere'z more. *Hovlz*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tvaz at ze lazt ztand.

Zpecifically, 'Cuztard'z Lazt Ztand'.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱