News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

justice

Started by Scott McLamok, June 16, 2022, 11:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

my brothers...my friends...i have some sad news. i am not sure when but we have lost a comrade. no we didnt lose im. he was taken...taken unlawfully and against his will. We have lost who many of us considered the savior of the forum and i can see that many members have left due to these unfortunate events...our comrade Daleecox has been taken from this sight...

an uncalled for and cruel action by the authorities and i will not stand here useless as more people that we hold dear are taken from us. so i say we RISE UP to this tyranny and overthrow the mods!

*Racks shotgun*

TAKE UP ARMS! today we libeate ourselves! today we fight!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Hasn't he been banned for a while now?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

who knows? we just want our boy back...
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Eyyyy, nice finger-gun game. *finger-guns back*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Thanks, they're not my fingers! *throws them at verd*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*gasps*

You're right! These are those foam hands that you see at sports stadiums!

lass of something much

No, I stole them from people's hands
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*falls into topic*

Has anybody seen my mechanical arms? Not my actual arms (those have been missing for years...) The ones with built in finger pistols, and my toothbrush?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

No,but I have some severed human arms I could attach to you if you have five hours and haven't eaten for 24 hours
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Do you at least have a left arm that still has its thumb?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

I have arms from both sides, and one from the middle, but none are at all robotic
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

I'll take them all...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

You don't need them ALL! You can have... Three
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Sure...

Besides, I have replaced so many of my parts by this point, that my head is probably the only original thing left...

BTW, what was this topic about again?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]