News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Life times.

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, January 11, 2012, 11:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

I didn't see anything else like this, and I don;t know where to put it, so I'll put it in the General Boards.

What is the general life span of creature?  All creatures.  Including badgers, stoats, ferrets, weasels, rats, mice, otters, etc. etc.
baby turtle forever

Melody

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on January 11, 2012, 11:21:31 PM
I didn't see anything else like this, and I don;t know where to put it, so I'll put it in the General Boards.

What is the general life span of creature?  All creatures.  Including badgers, stoats, ferrets, weasels, rats, mice, otters, etc. etc.
You should probably look it up. Badgers and otters, for example, can live waaaay longer than mice, so it's really mixed. I have no idea about stoats, ferrets, etc., but I think they live as long as otters.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Sheep-From-The-Red-Hill

Domestic ferrets can live a maximum of eight years, so most wild stoats, weasels, and ferrets should live up to at least four years.

Skipper

badgers can live up to approximately 15 years in the wild
river otters can live up to 10-20 years in the wild
sea otters can live upto 25 years of age, although the average lifespan is 10 to 12 years
foxes only live up to 3 years in th wild
hedgehogs live upto about 3 yeas in the wild
a red squirrel's lifespan is around 2-3 years

thats it for the moment, take in mind there are no cars to run over the animals so they live longer

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever