News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Saddest moment

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 12, 2011, 11:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skalrag of Marshank

Well, think of it as a fan fiction opportunity for all those Ranguvar Foeseeker fans out there. ;)
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Shhh! *Looks around furtively* Oh, now you've done it. XD
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

True, true. Now you've given me an idea.  ;D :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

KaiTheDog

The two filler episodes, THEY WERE SO AWFUL :'(

Nah, I kid, I kid. But seriously, when I got to Boar the Fighter and Russa Nodrey's deaths, I would have cried if I wasn't at school.
Rose's death in cartoon was what drove me to get the book, and was sorely disappointed when I didn't cry; and I got a little weepy eyed when Logalog died in Mattimeo.

Flandor

-Shogg, in Triss (He was so brave)
-When the Sayna is wrecked and Luke's crew mostly all killed (poor Cardo...)
-Bragoon and Saro was a bittersweet moment and the only one which made me actually cry.  They were dying but happy because they had eachother there.
-Any time an innocent Redwaller is killed.  Piknim, Brinty, Brother Hal, Brother Methuselah, all the fever victims in Salamandastron, Cregga and Mellus, Abbot Mortimer, Tollum, poor Friar Hugo... :( Those are the worst deaths of all.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Firewall978

The saddest moment in Redwall ever: Laterose dying in Martin the Warrior.

Its not really the part when she dies as is Martin's reaction of her death and the fact that he never falls in love again.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Firewall978 on November 13, 2011, 01:12:44 AM
The saddest moment in Redwall ever: Laterose dying in Martin the Warrior.
Hm. I only felt sad when I read it the first time, and even then it was more shock than sadness.
I'm not a hipster.

Lilly of Redwall

Rose dying. Definitely the saddest part in Redwall.  :'(
Redwall forever!!!

Superdreuzel

Quote from: Log a Log Grenn on June 12, 2011, 11:11:41 AM
What do you think was the saddest moment in any Redwall book?
Mine would definitely be Veil dying :'(

same here
Hmm ... Dolohov ...

Melody

I think the death of rose has to be the saddest moment. I've read Martin the warrior three times each time I cried at the very end.
coming in a close second would be Saro and Bragoon.
but to me every time a good guy that you know and like dies, is a sad moment.

Tiria Wildlough

When I read in the Redwall wiki that the original High Rhulain died, I was sad, even though I knew about it. :'(
And THE ROGUE CREW SPOILER I was really sad when Kite Slayer was killed. And Swiffo. :'(
I'm not a hipster.