News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Everybeast

Started by Redwallfan7, March 04, 2012, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'm reading Taggerung and Triss right now. So far, Taggerung is really good
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Tiria Wildlough

Yep, Triss was better by a long shot, in my opinion. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dotti

To be honest, neither of them rank among my favorites, but I liked Triss better.  Probably cuz it was a lot funnier with Kurda, Plugg, and Grubbage. :D
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Bragoon

Against the grain, apparently, I like Taggerung better.  I liked Mokug and Plugg Firetail a lot, but I really enjoyed Nimbalo's story, and I thought the premise of the main story was very interesting.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Skipper of Otters101

I really love them both a lot, but i would have to go with Triss
The sword of Martin the warrior is mine... GWAHAHAHA!

RedwallForever12

I like Taggerung better, it seems more homey
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

redwallgurl

im rereading taggerung so i might change my answer
Fun. is a fantastic band.

gorath

I think triss is better, even though I like Taggerung
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Lutra

SPOILER to not ruin it for the OP:

Spoiler
Nimbalo was the first character from a goodbeast family, where one of the creatures was treated rather cruelly (for a mouse).  You don't hear of the mice, shrews, beating one another into submission.  You hear a lot of the vermin beating on one another.  Nimbalo's father was a rare character for the "good species".
[close]
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

Taggerung is one of my favorites, but it has a disappointing ending. I have read Triss in forever...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bluefire

Taggerung is okay, I guess. Triss I like a bit better, probably cause there's a female villian. There's not very many of those.