News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

New house

Started by RedwallForever12, March 18, 2012, 12:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedwallForever12

I will be moving to a new house soon, I am NOT looking forward to all the work! Lol
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Redwallfan7

Good luck with moving!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Nightfire

I hope you have fun during it. My family moved a few years back, and our house was (and this is saying it gently) a dump. It took forever to clean up and repair, but it was fun 'cause we were doing it with friends and family. I hope you find a similar kind of fun and enjoyment with your new house. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

My dad is in the U.S. Marine Corps, so we move around every two or three years.  It's a big hassle, but there are nice parts about it too. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

winifred

I've never moved in my life, besides coming home from Africa when I was born. But soon we're probly going to build a new house in the field right next to this house.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rakkety tam

i have never moved and i hope i wont ever until i leave the house of course
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace