News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Weird

Started by Tannsrall, March 20, 2012, 12:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

Post weird things that you think you saw here

During gym we were running around the track and I thought I saw a black squirrel.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Nightfire

I was walking through my backyard, and I saw an owl pellet. It was weird to find one in the middle of my yard, and I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for more!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

i thought my cereal turned blue
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Tiria Wildlough

Once my mum and I were on a plane, and we were both looking out the window. It was really bright, and when we closed our eyes, we both saw the exact same colours! :D We were telling each other where we were up to, and it was really weird and funny. :D ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

We were doing pet therapy today, and the cat got diarrhea. Gross, but definitely on the weird side. :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

tacos killed me in a dream
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

My ori'vod tapped me on the nose this morning.

(it means 'older sister' Or older brother. Mando'a has no gender)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 20, 2012, 12:09:32 PM
Post weird things that you think you saw here

During gym we were running around the track and I thought I saw a black squirrel.
Maybe it was me! :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Samoto

One time I got bird and put a worm a top of a fence then put a magnifier and check on it a day latter it was as crisp as a well done bacon. (Wished it taste like bacon. ;D)  

Dannflower Reguba

Did you eat it? And welcome to the Forum!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Nightfire

My five-year-old cousin was driving a racecar on the wii today. Definitely weird that he knows how to do that....because he's FIVE YEARS OLD!!!

Primrosewarrior

Quote from: Nightfire on March 29, 2012, 12:25:22 AM
My ori'vod tapped me on the nose this morning.

(it means 'older sister' Or older brother. Mando'a has no gender)

My bro speaks mando'a!

Nightfire

Cool. I speak Mando'a too! Get 'im on this forum and we can say stuff to each other. ;D

My pet rabbit is blind.

Primrosewarrior

He is on here. his name is Deathrage.

Nightfire

Den grab 'im. :D

My second cousin is five years old and he goes streetracing.