Cluny the Scourge

Started by DeathRage, April 05, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathRage

Let's show our appreciation for the best Redwall villain! Cluny got the closest to winning!
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Skipper

Cluny was a good villan but I don't think he is the best.

Bragoon

Cluny was a really good villain, but I think a lot of his reputation is tainted by the fact that a lot of other things mentioned in Redwall were changed later, so people think of him less often.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

actually i think i read somewhere that he was jaques favorite villain, so I can say that he could have come the closest to winning.

Redwallfan7

Cluny's horde rats are funny
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Did y'all know that killconey is a guy? There were a few typos in the book and he is mentioned as a female and a male. (I hate cheesethief)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW THAT BOOK HAD TYPOS!!!!!!

DeathRage

Most books get typos at some point.
I am Deathrage. Leader of a horde of rats. Bow to me. If you do not... You will see.

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DanielofRedwall

Cluny was my favourite villain and one of my favourite characters. I loved how he was described when he was first introduced, and his whip-tail was just awesome. He was just so awesome. His madness made him even cooler. Cluny and Gabool were both awesome.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

He was one of my least favorite!

MatthiasMan

I liked his whip tail. It was awesome. He was a cool villain.

Ceteruler

Cluny did not get the closest to winning.
Ungatt Trunn did.

Dannflower Reguba

Ceteruler

but he still took over Salamandastron for more than 2 hours.