News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Just got my 500th post!

Started by Captain Tammo, December 06, 2011, 10:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

So excited! Can't believe I just got my 500th post and am now a "hero member!"
I remember the first time I posted in this site like yesterday. Do you remember your first post, topic, poll?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

That's because he's posted three times since he made this post, Tagg. ::)

And yeah, I remember my first post. It was:

Definitely a squirrel! I'm awesome with a bow and arrows, and I am hyper-fast and LOVE to climb!

;D I remember, when I posted that, I was practically hyperventilating from how super-excited I was from joining this forum.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

My first post was:
QuoteI personally like the warcry of the otter clans. Eee aaaye eeee! (you'll understand if you've read High Rhulain.) :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

winifred

Quote from: Nightfire on December 06, 2011, 11:31:28 PM
That's because he's posted three times since he made this post, Tagg. ::)

And yeah, I remember my first post. It was:

Definitely a squirrel! I'm awesome with a bow and arrows, and I am hyper-fast and LOVE to climb!

;D I remember, when I posted that, I was practically hyperventilating from how super-excited I was from joining this forum.
I dont think ive got to 500 yet but my first post was my interduction I think but I was just like nightfire, really excited!!!!I knew that when I read all the redwall books it would be over, but no theres this forum!!!!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 06, 2011, 06:13:27 PM
Does anybody else every wonder what it would be like in Redwall if there was no villans
this was mah first one
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on June 18, 2011, 10:25:51 AM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 16, 2011, 03:29:16 PM
Have any of you seen a movie called Legend of the Guardians? It was kind of a low profile movie. I like it okay, good acting, fighting, nice story line. It was based off a book about owls. I don't know how close it is to the book, but it was awesome. Also it was animated. Though it had fighting and a little killing, it was in the children movie section. I think a Redwall movie would be sweet! I know we all like to read, but to some people reading is hard or books are too long. They say "I'll just wait for the movie." And if you notice the tv series has some extra parts too.
I've saw the movie. I saw the trailer for it and I thought it looked awesome. I decided to read the first three books of the series (the books the movie is based on) before I watched the movie so I didn't form my opinion on the movie. I ended up reading the first 6 before seeing the movie. When I did see it, I was a little disappointed. It was an epic movie, but it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO different to the books in SOOOOOOOO many ways. *Possible spoiler coming up, please do not read if you have not read up to book 3 in the Guardians of Ga'hoole series and were planning to*. For starters, in the books, Metal Beak was meant to be Kludd, not his own charecter! There are so many other differences, if you want to know them all read the books, they are pretty good.
That (the second quote) was my first post here. I was quoting Redwall Musician! It was on the "Redwall Movie" topic on the 18th of June 2011. I remember I was very excited when I discovered this site. I didn't really know much about forum rules at the time (I don't remember the Forum Rules even being posted anywhere at the time), so I double posted a lot... But no-one was particularly strict on this at the time. I think I've certainly grown as both a person and member since this post. I've certainly learnt that "Quality, not Quantity" applies to posting. Funny, though, my first post on the Redwall forums was about Guardians of Ga'Hoole...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Here are the top 10 posters!

Nightfire                           
Tiria Wildlough                   
DanielofRedwall             
Redwall Musician             
Skalrag of Marshank          
Osu                                   
Taggerung_of_Redwall      
HeadInAnotherGalaxy      
Coobreedan      
Mad Maudie

OH YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I AM ON THERE!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

i remember my first topic it was who is the best of these 5 i didnt know about polls
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

MatthiasMan

Mine post number is 694. (Revived topic)

Redwaller

Even if it's not been a long time since I'm on the Forum, my first post is:

I love your story Soren

In the Return to the North Coast (by Soren the Warrior)

Dannflor

Congrats I am going slowly but Shirley
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

winifred

I was so excited just to find this forum that I made a toooooooooooooooooooooooon of mistakes, plus I've never been on another forum before and not really even now. I remember trying to register I was hyperventilating b/c I was so excited ;D And then my younger bro (who hasn't read the books, but has seeen the movie)  came up with my username (Which I want to change into my midle name :D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...