What would've been the most likely end to the Redwall series?

Started by SandyB, June 05, 2012, 05:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

I had always imagined that the sword of Martin had been broken in pieces and saved as a memory of Martin. It was put under the tapestry and everyone lived forever never forgetting the legend of Martin.  And life went on and all the evil ones had been destroyed and couldn't rise again. The end.

Captain Tammo

I bet it would end with a huge industrial revolution hahah
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

It would never end, to even become close to ending, Brian would have to be like Ben and Ned.

phoenixfoden

Ungatt Trunn

I think that Redwall would have been destroyed if it was supposed to be the end of the series.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

I was kind of expecting a big ending, something that had never been done before. I was disappointed in Rogue Crew's ending because to me it just wasn't anything new. It was a good last book to end the series off with, though. Maybe after all of those years of writing them Brian just had to get the same thing out.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 27, 2012, 04:38:13 AM
I was kind of expecting a big ending, something that had never been done before. I was disappointed in Rogue Crew's ending because to me it just wasn't anything new. It was a good last book to end the series off with, though. Maybe after all of those years of writing them Brian just had to get the same thing out.
You have to remember that The Rogue Crew was published after BJ's death. For all we know, he probubly was going to wright more books on Redwall. So, if that was the case, nobody could have expected for The Rogue Crew to be "the end of Redwall'.

The Shade

Mabye the vermin invented gunpowder and shot the place down with cannons.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Perhapz Zalamandaztron becomez a live volcano again an' blev up, deztroyin' Redwall...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

CrazyPug37

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 22, 2012, 11:11:41 PM
Yes, probably some creature would discover some type if thing that would change the face of Redwall forever, like how guns and electricity changed humanity in certain ways.

Or, maybe humans could of overtook the abbey.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: CrazyPug37 on June 08, 2013, 12:24:21 AM
Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 22, 2012, 11:11:41 PM
Yes, probably some creature would discover some type if thing that would change the face of Redwall forever, like how guns and electricity changed humanity in certain ways.

Or, maybe humans could of overtook the abbey.

Death Before Zurrender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Romsca

I just don't feel like Redwall Abbey would ever end. It would just eventually be turned into a museum or something like that

Maudie

I once started a fanfic where Redwall got overrun with a plague and all the creatures died or left, but in my story i was going to restore it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

phoenixfoden

Mabey a final group of vermin attack leaving only wounded,the wounded on both sides die and redwall is forgotten and taken over by the forest or salamandastron hares.....

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Mask on June 08, 2013, 12:56:54 AM
I once started a fanfic where Redwall got overrun with a plague and all the creatures died or left, but in my story i was going to restore it.
Did you finish it?