News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If you had a vessel or a ship in Redwall, what would you name it?

Started by Redwallfan7, June 09, 2012, 01:21:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

If I had one, I'd name it the Otter Paradise. idk why... Lol
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Bragoon

I've always wanted to name a boat the Gravy Main.  I know it seems ridiculous and random, but just remember that gravy is properly served in a "gravy boat".  :P
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Quote from: Bragoon on June 09, 2012, 01:36:01 AM
I've always wanted to name a boat the Gravy Main.  I know it seems ridiculous and random, but just remember that gravy is properly served in a "gravy boat".  :P

Lol I'd sail on it, that's a very punny name.

I'd name mine... the Wild Rover, after one of my favorite Irish folk tunes.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

rakkety tam

hmm god question i think this would fit better to  general discussion but um

scorpia ship
the black adder
gluttenous hare
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Rainshadow

I would probably name mine Kelly.  I know that has nothing to do with Redwall, but if anyone here has watched NCIS, you would know what I'm talking about.  And if anyone here thinks about watching it because of what I posted, if you get queasy at the sight of death and blood or don't like unclean language and/or content, this is not the show for you.  NCIS = Naval Criminal Investigative Services.  TV14.

Yes I know I'm an NCIS geek, or to any NCIS fans, a McGeek.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flandor

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2012, 01:46:55 AM
  I would probably name mine Kelly.  I know that has nothing to do with Redwall, but if anyone here has watched NCIS, you would know what I'm talking about.  And if anyone here thinks about watching it because of what I posted, if you get queasy at the sight of death and blood or don't like unclean language and/or content, this is not the show for you.  NCIS = Naval Criminal Investigative Services.  TV14.

Yes I know I'm a geek, or to any NCIS fans, a McGeek.

*Gibbs-slap*
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

Quote from: Flandor on June 10, 2012, 01:55:35 AM
*Gibbs-slap*

*DiNozzo grimace* "What was tha-"  *Gibbs stare*  "Thank you Gibbs."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

go to CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD thread for that AND GET ON TOPIC!  and Sandship.

Skipper

Redwave inspired by my current most used vermin character -Redclaw.

Skyblade

I'm pretty bad at making names of any kind but I would go with...Seafury?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow