OOC: The land of Jima. Sign up.

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 11, 2012, 06:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

two black squirrels are better than one bright purple squirrel.  Just saying things can be worse.

AbbotAlf0805

i know right or a polka dotted one.  :D
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: psybox on June 12, 2012, 08:12:58 PM
two black squirrels are better than one bright purple squirrel.  Just saying things can be worse.
Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 12, 2012, 08:13:39 PM
i know right or a polka dotted one.  :D

Better either of those than two oddities. There's this thing called paint you know.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

to be frank, I think that would be kinda fun/funny!

(The purple squirrel)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

you don't get the point.  When you get into fan made content, almost every squirrel in the world of fan fiction is black.  they are rare in real life, but
Quote from: danflorregubaThis is a fiction series!
i realize that that is a different point but...

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: psybox on June 12, 2012, 08:24:19 PM
you don't get the point.  When you get into fan made content, almost every squirrel in the world of fan fiction is black.  they are rare in real life, but
Quote from: danflorregubaThis is a fiction series!

Where did you get that?

psybox

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 11, 2012, 03:48:29 PM
Shouldn't we use Redwall science then? This is a fiction series! Is there such things as science when you read Fantasy? No there is not. It's called Fantasy for a reason, if I were to think with science in mind, then (pardon the geometry If-then statement) I'd be freaking out about TALKING ANIMALS! We take this in stride without considering science. This is a whole new world.
here.

Dannflower Reguba

But how did you qoute something I said in a different Board! There are quote tags, but they don't say who said it! And by the way, that's a completely different scenario.

psybox

you don't get the point.  When you get into fan made content, almost every squirrel in the world of fan fiction is black.  they are rare in real life, but [quote=danflorreguba]This is a fiction series![/quote]

Dannflower Reguba

That's kind of stupid (though you did properly quote my argument) someone could put ANYTHING in those qoutation marks! (talking about the design, not what you qouted)

psybox

the point is, even if you don't like it, there is no reason why gorath cannot be a black squirrel.

AbbotAlf0805

Seconded!
All in favor?!
Hoi!
Carried unopposed!