News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Mr. Jacques!

Started by Lido, June 15, 2012, 04:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lido

I wish I could have had the chance to meet you in person. Perhaps someday I shall. But even if I had, I don't think I would have found the words to express my gratitude for the wonderful, precious gifts you have given me through your stories. Thank you. What else can I say? Except, in your own appropriate words, "A story passed down can live on forever."

"But furr all seasons everybeast shall amember thoi name, Marthen 'ee Wurrier!"

Here's to the Teller of Tales, and the Weaver of Dreams.

"Who says that I am dead
Knows nought at all."

Rainshadow

I know, I wish I could have met Mr. Jacques.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Me too...oh well. You can't get everything in life. Anyway, I'm gonna say happy birthday to him:"Happy birthday Brian Jacques! Rest in peace forever, and thank you for your awesome books."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Skipper

Happy Birthday Brian!
Quote from: Skyblade on June 15, 2012, 08:49:22 AM
Me too...oh well. You can't get everything in life. Anyway, I'm gonna say happy birthday to him:"Happy birthday Brian Jacques! Rest in peace forever, and thank you for your awesome books."
I heartily agre shipmate.

Redwallfan7

Yes, I agree. Thank you for your Redwall animals and Redwall books. I was looking for something better than the stupid Twilight series, when I stumbled across Redwall. Redwall is awesome!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

Thank you, Brian. May your name be remembered for seasons to come.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

MatthiasMan

*Geez, Sorry I'm late.*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I will remember you to the ends of my days, as you remembered your fans to the ends of your days.

rakkety tam

happy birthday brian thats all i can realy say :'(
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace