News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your Codename!

Started by MatthiasMan, June 20, 2012, 12:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

OK, in this topic, you post your codename, and that is what you shall be called as long as you are posting in this topic.

Ex.

Malzahar.

That is my codename.

Malzahar.

Rainshadow

Where did you come up with Malzahar?

Eld can be mine I guess.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

Explain this thread better, please.

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

I don't get this thread, are you supposed to give us a code name, or do we make up a code name and say it on here?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

We make up one, I think. Mine is...Zigzag! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

OK, I wasn't going to post this yesterday because I wanted a few people to post. Guess I was tired from soccer. Anyway. . .

Well I've read countless times that the cellars are for pointless topics, so I decided to make a topic where you get to show off how well you are at name making, and I might add a pole between two sprees. A spree, in this topic, is a codenamer, not the codename, the person. When you adress someone, use their codename.

Ex. Eld, what do you get when you cross Malzahar, and a king?

Malzahar Rules!

Rainshadow

Lol, my codename is actually a nickname from a game I play.  In LOTRO, I play a character named Eldanna, but everyone calls me Eld.  I'm not that great at making up names.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

Hey Torrant, where did you get the profile pic?

Griffen

im going to use codes for my code name. so once you figure it out use my code name :)

Delta-Oscar-Golf-Golf-Yankee

Rainshadow

MatthiasMan

I love doggy's but not Delta-Oskar-Golf-Golf-Yankee doggy's! Throw the spree overboard!

If you combine Delta and Yankee, you get Yeldakey, also known as yell at keys, or crazy man.

Nightfire

My codename is Lizard. 8) Or Lacerta. Whichever you prefer. Both mean the same thing. ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner