News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Famous people you're related too

Started by Eustace Scrubb, June 22, 2012, 01:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eustace Scrubb

I was just wondering if any of you were related to someone famous.

I'll start by saying I am related to Captain Morgan and a senator.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

Not that I can think of, but my sister's best friend was in a couple movies.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I'm related to Captain Morgan, but only slightly.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rakkety tam

i am not related to anyone famous at all..........................................captain morgain the rum ???
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

A lot of people who are related to famous people get a lot of attention, but I don' think I'd want to be that way

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Eustace Scrubb

Yeah, but not the creator of the rum. The actual Captain Morgan.
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Griffen

I'm related to Jesus :) i have his blood. oh and God is my father  ;)

Rainshadow

I'm related to everyone in the world!  Everyone is related in some slight way!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

yes in deed we are sister bahaha  :D

redwallgurl

i havea friend whos mom sister is friends with the aouthor of Bridge to Treribathia
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

my great grandpa was the only servivoir out of 10,000 men in the battle of Kaserine Pass in WWII.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

MatthiasMan