"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Star Wars discussion

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 07, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on July 02, 2021, 06:45:32 AM
Quote from: Tungro on July 01, 2021, 04:43:01 PM
Bad Batch has felt really mediocre for me - guess the Clone Wars finale set the bar too high
Well, it pales a bit in comparison to Clone Wars, but I've still enjoyed it!  Fact is, I enjoy most Star Wars media I consume. :3

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 02, 2021, 04:11:59 AM
It's all mediocre
Wait, I thought you were an avid Star Wars junkie. ???

I am. I was talking about the recent productions.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

But Eye, Mr. Filoni listens to the fans, and Favreau grapples onto fleshy Legends lore. :hearteyes:

What is there not to love about their recent creations? >8(
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on July 05, 2021, 12:57:31 AM
But Eye, Mr. Filoni listens to the fans, and Favreau grapples onto fleshy Legends lore. :hearteyes:

What is there not to love about their recent creations? >8(

TCW is simply superior to the Bad Batch, and the Mandolorian
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

Oh, there's no doubt about that!  But I still love and treasure some of the other new forms of Star Wars media. :]  Not much though, 'cus Disney sus.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Ally046

TCW gives me bad vibes, and I can't stand to watch it.

This may, however be connected to how life was when I first watched them... :-\
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Ally046 on July 06, 2021, 08:15:31 AM

>bruv

Long live the RRR!!

Ally046

Tungro

tbf several of the seasons were meh, especially the earlier ones - but it's really worth it once you understand the whole series, and the finale was phenomenal

The Shadow of Korriban

But I beg. 8(  I beg to differ, Tungro!  The Clone Wars season 1 Ryloth arc was peek cinema.  At least I thought it was. D: 

Did you enjoy that specific arc, Tungro?

Tungro

It was pretty good, that's just one arc though while the season was 22 episodes

The Shadow of Korriban

Ally046

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 06, 2021, 08:33:54 AM

>bruv
Quote from: Ally046 on July 06, 2021, 08:38:34 AM
Wha?

clunylooney

I love the Clone Wars. I never loved all of it, mainly the mainly force focused ones without many interesting things going on. But I love many many arcs in it and I'd say some things in it are better moments and stories then the entire actual movie series. Or at least a lot of it.
I think TBB is about as good as Rebels, which I thought were still good shows just not as good as Clone Wars.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Ally046 on July 08, 2021, 07:00:51 AM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 06, 2021, 08:33:54 AM

>bruv
Quote from: Ally046 on July 06, 2021, 08:38:34 AM
Wha?

I think One-Eye is a bit offended by your flippant speech. 8(  I am too. >8(

Quote from: clunylooney on July 08, 2021, 03:24:44 PM
Rebels, which I thought were still good shows just not as good as Clone Wars.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I partially despise Rebels.  Subpar characters, ugly designs for those same characters.  Lightsaber cores as thin as my agile legs on track-and-field day, and they reduced Mr. Thrawn to a simple-brained, bad person.  Ugly, I say! >:(  UGLY. >8(

Ally046