News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which One Would You Be?

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 26, 2012, 11:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 26, 2012, 11:31:38 PM

Squirrel:  I tend to be sort of hyper and like climbing things.  I'm very chatty as well.

Fox:  I'm rather quick with words at times, and I just love riddles!  I'm pretty clever too, if I do say so myself.
OMG! Almost the same as me! Add weasle, though. I can fit into tight spaces easily and can 'weasle' my way (usually) out of tricky situations.

Tam and Martin

The Redwall Test said I (Tam) was a shrew (Arguementive and I love Water) Martin thinks I'm like a hare (Funny and I love Food) and my other brother says I am like an otter (not sure why  ???).

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

ChunkyChock

I would like be a  squirrel, It will be  that the good guys were in various forest rodents  ;D

Romsca

PluggFiretail, it's weasel, not weasle

Captain Tammo

I like moles, but I think I'd be a mouse :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Icefire

I'm a mouse. Simple as that. I'm quiet, not particularly strong, and quite small.
My one problem is that I'm also very competative. Does that fit a species? Also, if I feel "threatened" I have "claws" that I have no problem with using. Any thoughts, Rainshadow? You know me in real life.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Faiyloe

I like to consider myself a squirrel because that is my favorite but I find I have more of an otters personality. Friends and family are very important to me. I am good with Children and I have a strong will.     
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Ungatt Trunn

I'd be a large Wildcat with a large horde that has a large number of creatures that do a large number of things for me. ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Sailears

My ears, how are you, wot!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MeadowR

What suits how I am best would probably be a mouse.

However I would rather not be a mouse!

I think I'd like to be a squirrel most - that or a hare. I like otters but I think they come over too brash in the books.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Faiyloe

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 24, 2013, 07:16:14 PM
I'd be a large Wildcat with a large horde that has a large number of creatures that do a large number of things for me. ;D

Let me guess. You like things large. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

I'm a otter and always will be an otter I often play this game with my family I like to ask what Redwall animal would you be my sister, and mum would be Bagdermothers my dad would be a beaver my little brothers shrews my older brother a shrew my oldest brother a hare and my Grandma a mouse  ;D

MeadowR

Out of the 'baddie' creatures I'd possibly choose a wildcat, seeing as I like cats a lot. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Out of baddie creatures I'd be a weasel don't know why I just would like to be a weasel  ;D