News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Do you believe in UFO?

Started by AllohaBub, November 12, 2012, 12:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you believe in UFO?

Yes, I saw them
2 (5.4%)
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
4 (10.8%)
Maybe yes, maybe no
6 (16.2%)
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
5 (13.5%)
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
20 (54.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

AllohaBub

Hello to all!

Do you believe in UFO?

I hope for serious answers, it's need for social project

Thank you all.

Rainshadow

I'd have to say that I don't believe in UFOs if you mean aliens.  I don't believe that there are aliens, if that's what you're asking.  Sure, there are Unidentified Flying Objects, and I do believe that those are true, but not aliens.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Icefire

Like Rainshadow said, it depends on what you mean by UFOs. It you are refering to spaceships piloted by aliens, then no.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

AxeHound

The universe is huge, so aliens (meaning sentient non-humans) probably do exist. Do they visit Earth? It's not likely.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

rakkety tam

yes yes i do i saw something in the air that seemed to be flying but i didnt know what it wasi thoroughly beleive in UFOs but not aliens ;)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

PrimroseWarrior

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Skyblade

Isn't the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere that they haven't contacted us? Joking but I don't really believe in them. Meaning, I don't believe in aliens. Hope this helped a bit.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

cregga rose eyes

Yes I believe in UFO's but not aliens, I mean , there are people who will mistake a balloon some kid let go as a Unidentified Flying Object, because any thing that flies and is not identified is a UFO.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

phoenixfoden

Quote from: AxeHound on November 12, 2012, 06:20:15 PM
The universe is huge, so aliens (meaning sentient non-humans) probably do exist. Do they visit Earth? It's not likely.
i agree

Lutra

I'll keep it simple: not one bit.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

W0NWILL

I do, I don't think we're alone. However, if aliens did want to come to Earth, they wouldn't send a manned mission. Sorta like what we're doing to Mars right now, send something to look around.

SaberTruth

Out side of Star Wars, there are no aliens. As to UFOs, well, there have not been identified yet. lol

Tiria Wildlough

Sure, there are UFOs, but not with aliens. I'd need to see them to believe it.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

UFO's are just what their acronym means: they are unidentified flying objects and are most of the time just airplanes. As far as that goes, there are UFO's because there are 'unidentified flying objects' but there are no UFO's in terms of aliens.
Hope that didn't confuse anyone!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000