charicters you wish could have lived a little longer.

Started by phoenixfoden, October 16, 2012, 12:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tam and Martin on November 17, 2012, 02:00:15 PM
Maybe Shogg just so he could see Kroova.

That was one of the many deaths I cried over....  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Buckler The Leg Buckler

I wish that Sunflash's bird friend could've lived longer. Also Piknim and Methuselah
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwallfan7

Flandor. He was really courageous and I admire courage in a character.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Gorath's grandparents. They would've been a great asset to him.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Lord Gorath

Brother Methuselah, our dear friend and ancient Recorder, plus Rose. Also, Buckler's right. They would be a great asset for Gorath if he could see his grandparents live. Someone else I might include is Asmodeus. It would've made Redwall a lot more interesting.