News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A name I want to know about in Redwall

Started by Tam and Martin, December 23, 2012, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I was wondering, I'm writing a story and I wanted to know if Arvanna was a real name in Redwall? I was using it in the story when I looked at the user Arvanna the Rogue. Any help?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Icefire

I don't recognize it, but that's an awesome name.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

Wydran Riverpaw

If you ever need to check if a name is already used, go look it up on the Redwall Wiki :3 that's what I always do. Just type the name into the search box and if nothing comes up, then you've got an original name.

321tumbler

Romsca

I personally think it's okay to use a name twice especially if it's a minor character or a vermin.

Icefire

Quote from: Romsca on December 29, 2012, 07:25:35 PM
I personally think it's okay to use a name twice especially if it's a minor character or a vermin.
I agree, especially if the majority of the names you use are original. Also, there are some names that aren't exactly original to the series like....um......ok, so I'm having a hard time remembering specifics, but a lot of the nature related names like Rose, Lily (was there a Lily or am I confusing series with forum again?), Brookwhatever (seems like there a few different brooks). You could totally use those I think.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tam and Martin