Your Forum Location

Started by Redwaller, January 04, 2013, 12:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 06, 2013, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 06, 2013, 01:27:52 PM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 04, 2013, 08:20:31 PM
My location is....Nowhere - now go and work that out. ;D
Worked it out!  ;D  you must be a Fain Thoughtform!
Ooh, someone worked it out!! Wait, what's a Fain Thoughtform?
A Fain Thoughtform is a living being, but with no body, and no physical location, they are capable of bonding with humans, there is a rogue contingent of them called the Ix, the Fain are generally beneficial to humans and the earth, while the Ix have no interest in them except hosts and slaves. Ever read a book called "The Fire Eternal"? good book. Lots of polar bears.

Nadaz, voice of the host

Regalia, previously Malkriss.🐀🐀
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Earth, a back water solar system on the Orion–Cygnus Spiral Arm, which is located in the Virgo Supercluster

Let uz zee vho kenz vhere Ah gaet zat from...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

I dont even know what mine is. I semi remember the first one i came up with. It was a set of directions. Only really vague ones. "Go to that store at the corner, get a map, go to that river and turn left" sort of thing.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Delthion on March 10, 2018, 04:12:12 AM
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Aye. Ah've read av o' ze bookz except fer Moztly Harmlezz. Ah loike ze movie taae. Zae Lang, Und Zankz Fer Av Ze Fizh!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.