News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If you could....

Started by martins#1fan, July 11, 2011, 03:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you, if you could? Go to:

Redwall
28 (57.1%)
Noonvale
3 (6.1%)
Marshank
2 (4.1%)
Salamandastron
9 (18.4%)
Caves of Luke
3 (6.1%)
Dunehogs' Sand dunes
2 (4.1%)
Pigmy Shrew cliffs
0 (0%)
Ninian's
0 (0%)
Holt Lutra
1 (2%)
Palace of Ublaz
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

martins#1fan

If I could, I would with no doubt about it, venture to Redwall.
Imagine, seeing the Great tapestry of Martin, or even seeing his sword, or even Martin himself!!  ;D ;D
Or there's Matthias it would be cool to see Matthias. Or Bella of Brockhall, or even Dinny Foremole.
It would be so cool to see Noonvale or Salamandastron. Or even Marshank. I would go without a doubt.
How about you??
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Osu

My first stop would be Salamandastron, then Redwall, and then one of those islands. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

I would go to Salamandastron, Redwall, and Noonvale. Though not necessarily in that order.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Captain Tammo

Salamandastron!!!!!!! Then redwall
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

DanielofRedwall

Redwall, then Salamandastron, then Southsward. But, of course, this all depends on what time we'll be visiting. If it was during Outcast of Redwall, I'd visit Salamandastron to meet Sunflash and Skarlath. If is during some time not mentioned when all is at peace, I'd visit Redwall to see the tapestry, Martin's sword and taste the food! If it was during Martin the Warrior, I'd visit Noonvale to meet Martin himself! I'd certainly not visit Redwall, it would be impossible! It would still be Kotir and Mossflower would be ruled by wildcats, no fun at all. ;)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Sala-manda-stron! I might see a badger lord or lady.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

martins#1fan

I would go to Noonvale then Salamandastron then Redwall

Osu

Okay, this decides it for me: Salamandastron will always be a place readers want to go. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

martins#1fan

Quote from: Osu on July 14, 2011, 01:09:25 AM
Okay, this decides it for me: Salamandastron will always be a place readers want to go. ;D
Quite right old boy!!  ;D ;D

Captain Tammo

Salamandastrons simply the place to be! The long patrol, the badger lords/ladies, the mountain itself! And so many questions that need answers!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dawnwing

Redwall, definitely, and then maybe a stop at Holt Summerdell on Green Isle.

Redwall Musician

I'd go to Redwall. Mainly because I've always just found it so peaceful. It's where you can go to find an adventure, but still be safe.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Scragg the Weasel

I wouldnt just go to redwall I would live there! Granted, Salamandastron, Noonvale and other places are marvelous, I first read Redwall in the 7th grade, back when I hated reading. I fell in love! I will never forget that old Abbey as long as I live, it let me travel to a place where good always prevailed and happiness flourished. I am proud to say that I am now in college and Redwall still has that effect on me. Hands down redwall is for me, just give the green habit and tell me where to sign.
Where do I sign?

ilovemariel

I would go everywere! I can not choose!!! ;D
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

martins#1fan

Depending upon living there, I would soooooooooooooo live at Noonvale. Just think of all the wonderful food!
Then I would live at Salamadastron, I never was the strong and silent type but, I think I'd get along quite nicely with the hares.