Ninian's
0 (0%)
Holt Lutra
1 (2%)
Palace of Ublaz
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Skalrag of Marshank

What? I'm the only one who voted Marshank...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zame here, only fer Palaze o' Ublaz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Skalrag of Marshank

O.K. If you are a Skalrag fan, please let me know. I feel so lonely... :'(
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

I think the Caves of Luke would be really interesting, since it was Martin the Warrior's birthplace
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Skalrag of Marshank

Yeah. I wanna visit EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! I wanna go to Redwall just for the food. And to see that tapestry. That would be the AWESOMEST field trip EVER. ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Folgrimeo

I voted for "Noonvale" as it looks like a wonderful place. Don't get me wrong, "Redwall" is a very close second on my list, but it'd be interesting to see if Noonvale has any tales of Martin to tell, look into why they've gone unnoticed by vermin for so long, and just take in the scenery. Redwall might be nice, but not if there's a hundred other creatures to walk past when going down a hallway.

Lutra

Redwall...you always read about the food...I'd want to sample it myself.  :D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Gonff

I voted for Noonvale too! I would like to visit all the places, but Noonvale would be where I would start.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Lutra on July 30, 2011, 12:35:34 PM
Redwall...you always read about the food...I'd want to sample it myself.  :D

Yeah. One of the most detailed things in the books is the food. There's practically a whole page devoted to describing the feast in Mattimeo.
  ~ Larry Boy

martins#1fan

LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Folgrimeo

I'm a Skalrag fan too! Foxes already easily get my attention in the books and TV series, but Skalrag's TV self stood out for his nice voice and how great he looks with a yellow cloak thing.

This despite me making a "Skalrag Must Die!" AMV long ago (see, my name's in the description, was before I got my own YouTube account). I don't want Skalrag to die, he's just too much fun to use in things like that.

Back to the topic... Noonvale as I said, Redwall would be nice... and also Holt Lutra. Just as long as an otter could drag me into the entrance, since I'm not much of a swimmer.

Nightfire

Noonvale sounds AMAZING. I really wish I could visit there.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lily

I would visit Redwall Abbey first, of course. I was debating whether to choose it or Holt Lutra, but the Abbey won out in the end because... it's Redwall.

Tiria Wildlough

Sa-la-manda-stron, look where we've come from...
I so, sooooo, want to visit Salamandastron. 8) 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

It would be cool to get a tour of the Redwall universe from the characters from the books.

Thank-you, Martin and Folgrimeo. I feel better now. ;D
  ~ Larry Boy