News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If you could....

Started by martins#1fan, July 11, 2011, 03:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you, if you could? Go to:

Redwall
28 (57.1%)
Noonvale
3 (6.1%)
Marshank
2 (4.1%)
Salamandastron
9 (18.4%)
Caves of Luke
3 (6.1%)
Dunehogs' Sand dunes
2 (4.1%)
Pigmy Shrew cliffs
0 (0%)
Ninian's
0 (0%)
Holt Lutra
1 (2%)
Palace of Ublaz
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Galedeep

Redwall! No doubts about that. But Salamandastron comes as a close second for me.

Skalrag of Marshank

I think it would be interesting to go camping in Mossflower woods.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Lutra

^ I don't know about that one...seems to be an awful lot of snakes mentioned in Mossflower or around the area.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Osu

I wouldn't mind the snakes if I were human-sized, but if I had to go up against one of those Mossflower adders mouse-sized.... no, no camping for me. :o
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

You didn't put Green Isle... :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on August 08, 2011, 12:26:54 PM
You didn't put Green Isle... :(

I'd love to go to green isle!!! That'd be SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Firewall978

Honestly, I would go to Redwall first. This is just because all of my favorite characters would be at Redwall if anywhere. I would love to see the magnificent tapestry that has been in Redwall for generations upon generations.  However, I wouldn't mind going to Salamandastron or even Noonvale.

Cheesethief

Lilly of Redwall

I would go to Redwall. All that food!
Redwall forever!!!

Gears

I would definitely live at Redwall, but, just a thought, i thought that noonvale wasn't a place, it was a traveling troupe.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Blademaster

Go to redwall raid the larder and book it to salamandastron  ;D. And after some thought get robed by a bunch of gluttoness hares  :(.
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Plugg Firetail

Gears have you read Martin the Warrior yet?

Coobreedan

Quote from: Gonff on July 11, 2011, 05:56:51 PM
I would go to Salamandastron, Redwall, and Noonvale. Though not necessarily in that order.

Me too! The order I'd go in is Redwall, Salamandastron, and then Noonvale.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Lord Brocktree

How do we check all of the options?... Just joking!

Redwall will always hold the most prominent place in my heart and that would be where I most desire to visit. Redwall has everything one could wish for: great food, wonderful neighbors, and even the occasional vermin horde to liven things up. Yes, Redwall is most definitely my favorite choice.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"