News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

better warrior ???????

Started by rachel25, February 26, 2013, 04:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Felldon or Martin the better warrior ????

Felldoh
Martin

rachel25

personlly I like Felldon better because of his lack of fear of death and how even when he is out numbered onehundered to one that he can be laughing before he goes down  :'(. That is a REAL WARRIOR !!!!!!  8)     FREEDOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!

Romsca

Whoever voted Martin has not read the book in a long time. I voted for Felldoh! : ]

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Dannflower Reguba

I never read about Martin fighting 100's of vermin with a couple sticks, and in my opinion WINNING too!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 27, 2013, 12:04:57 AM
I never read about Martin fighting 100's of vermin with a couple sticks, and in my opinion WINNING too!

He fought only Badrang in the open but when he fought lots of vermin he was taken down.]

But I voted for Felldoh.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

He was taken down, but how many vermin took he down with him? (Sorry, reading Shakespeare) Not to mention beating up Badrang before hand.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 27, 2013, 01:25:02 AM
He was taken down, but how many vermin took he down with him? (Sorry, reading Shakespeare) Not to mention beating up Badrang before hand.

ya true, but badrang was a coward.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Not as cowardly as most, and that still doesn't alleaviate his having fought off an entire horde while.... What was the most Martin fought off? His hardest fight was almost certainly Tsarmina, and he had full armor, plus sword and shield.

Felldoh just seems the better fighter. Martin was a better inspirer.  ;)

rachel25

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 27, 2013, 03:22:43 AM
Not as cowardly as most, and that still doesn't alleaviate his having fought off an entire horde while.... What was the most Martin fought off? His hardest fight was almost certainly Tsarmina, and he had full armor, plus sword and shield.

Felldoh just seems the better fighter. Martin was a better inspirer.  ;)
I don't conpletly agree with you Martin was a great warrior it's just Felldon is a warrior after my own heart  :-*

redwallgurl

Martin because he didn't run into things blindly and thought it of like a warrior should.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Felldoh was for the most part calculative as well, and I think you're looking at the older Martin, look at them the same age... Martin was very hard-headed, and rushy about things. The only mistake Felldoh made was to stay when the vermin charged.

rachel25

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 28, 2013, 09:52:40 PM
Felldoh was for the most part calculative as well, and I think you're looking at the older Martin, look at them the same age... Martin was very hard-headed, and rushy about things. The only mistake Felldoh made was to stay when the vermin charged.
well said  ;)      "Never afraid, always a true warrior - that was Felldoh's way."

Captain Tammo

Felldoh was one if my absolute favorites in the series! He was one of the greats! That book is so sad :'(
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior