News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Card Game

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 13, 2011, 11:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Can you do Luke or Tammo? That'd look awesome!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 15, 2011, 01:51:43 AM
Can you do Luke or Tammo? That'd look awesome!

When I have time, sure! Meanwhile, here's everybody's favourite card:

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And here's something I did before I created the templates for my cards. It depicts if my game became an online game as well what a Matthias v.s Cluny match might look like:

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

May you please make one for Deyna (the Taggerung) and Skarlath? Love those two so much!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

You HAVE to make a website for this!!! I just want to play this so bad!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 15, 2011, 05:26:01 AM
You HAVE to make a website for this!!! I just want to play this so bad!

Unfortunately, I ken absolutely nothing about computer coding. I do ken someone who could do it though, but I'd still need someone to make better versions of my drawings, I'd need to finish writing the rules, marketing, advertising, and the lot.

In other words, It would quite a while for a website for this to appear, but seeing as I have plenty of free time until monday, I'll do my best to do what I can.

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 15, 2011, 05:23:50 AM
May you please make one for Deyna (the Taggerung) and Skarlath? Love those two so much!

Sure!

Osu

Yay, new cards! You get through these pretty fast, huh?
Yes, an "official" thread or website for the game would be awesome. Is there a way to play it online? We could all play with each other! :D

Super sorry for the wait, this is the picture of Rosie I was talking about earlier. :)

EDIT
Woops, look at that, an online version, sorta! XD I fail.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

James Gryphon

How about the Gloomer, and Stormfin so he'll have someone to fight with?
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Here's Stormfin:

I'd make The Gloomer as well, but I need a picture of him first.

ilovemariel

the cards are fantastic! ;D
Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander

Osu

EEEEEE IT'S AWESOME! 8D Rosie card, Rosie card, Rosie card...! ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

James Gryphon

We could do some more of the Mossflower matchups; Argulor and Bane, and maybe the Mossflower version of Martin, and Tsarmina.

The only thing I'd consider is nerfing some of the characters, especially the mice; Matthias with the Sword should be about even with Cluny, and right now he comes off as significantly more powerful, with his base attack/defense values, which doesn't seem to me to be quite how Redwall portrays it.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: James Gryphon on July 15, 2011, 11:41:20 PM
We could do some more of the Mossflower matchups; Argulor and Bane, and maybe the Mossflower version of Martin, and Tsarmina.

The only thing I'd consider is nerfing some of the characters, especially the mice; Matthias with the Sword should be about even with Cluny, and right now he comes off as significantly more powerful, with his base attack/defense values, which doesn't seem to me to be quite how Redwall portrays it.

We could create a "War Armour" equiptment card for Cluny. That might even it out a wee bit.