Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Hey rain. Do you take human requests?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks, both of you!  :D  Yes, I did quite enjoy some of these.  May was VERY fun to draw, though I think I may have made her uniform look a bit like a dress.  :P

@Leatho:  Haha, I guess it kinda depends upon the request.  Is it exceedingly hard?  If so, it might be a possible no.  ;)  I'm not the best human drawer, but again, it depends upon the request.  If you could give a description, I could give a better answer.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Male
15-16 years of age.
dirty blond hair, brown eyes, caucasian.
leather square armor, kinda like this
Spoiler
[close]
With Metal shoulder armor. green pants, fur boots, two waist belts.
Long sword in sheath on left side. Two short swords sheathed on the back by the shoulder armor.

So that's all, this should be a good challenge for you.  :) If it's to hard that you don't have to draw it. I just wanted to see some one else drawing of him.  :)

click the banner

Rainshadow

I'll do my best, but beware, my best might not be a lot.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 03:37:22 AM
  I'll do my best, but beware, my best might not be a lot.  ;)

Ok awesome! I'm sure it will be good.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Well, haha, I finished it last night.  :P  I didn't have much to do, so I just sat down at the computer desk and started it.  I'd say it doesn't look overly bad.  I don't have it uploaded (sadly), because I can't get a hold of the printer (or the computer connected to the printer).  Oh!  And before I eventually scan it, I was wondering, does said character have a name?  I like to write the names on the page, but you didn't give one, so I'm a bit stuck.  ;)

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 06, 2013, 08:53:07 PM
  Well, haha, I finished it last night.  :P  I didn't have much to do, so I just sat down at the computer desk and started it.  I'd say it doesn't look overly bad.  I don't have it uploaded (sadly), because I can't get a hold of the printer (or the computer connected to the printer).  Oh!  And before I eventually scan it, I was wondering, does said character have a name?  I like to write the names on the page, but you didn't give one, so I'm a bit stuck.  ;)

That's great! His name is Pantherfoot.

click the banner

Rusvul

I look AWESOME!! Thank you! My goggles and headfur look really good. Well done!

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 06, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
I look AWESOME!! Thank you! My goggles and headfur look really good. Well done!

Thanks!  Honestly, I feel as though I could've done much better, but I was sorta pleased with the final result.  It was a good first try.  ;)

Rusvul

My head and torso looked extremely awesome. Arms, legs, and footpaws are good too, but could be better. Something I noticed was that on some of the drawings, legs seem a little stuck inbetween human (similar to Romsca's art) and animal (In the style of Leatho). Your heads, though, are incredibly epicawesoful. As my new profile pic will agree with.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 06, 2013, 10:02:52 PM
Your heads, though, are incredibly epicawesoful. As my new profile pic will agree with.

Aw, thank you!  Haha, I started off drawing this style with headshots, so obviously they're gonna be a bunch better than the rest of the body.  ;)  And as for the legs, they were really confuzzling me, 'cause usually I draw the legs mostly hidden by a tunic or something.  Having such a short shirt was a new thing for me, and I had to draw them slightly different so I could fit in that specific holster.  ;)

Ungatt Trunn

You have some pretty cool drawings here, Rain...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Not sure if your going to notice this, but I asked you in my Art Thread, I wante to know if you wanted me to make a remake of Shadow Wildfire?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on June 06, 2013, 10:58:07 PM
Not sure if your going to notice this, but I asked you in my Art Thread, I wante to know if you wanted me to make a remake of Shadow Wildfire?

If you want to, then sure!

EDIT:  Leatho, I can't get Pantherfoot up tonight, but I'll try to do so either tomorrow morning or Saturday.  I'm gonna be gone for most of tomorrow (Friday), so I'll only have a bit of the morning to do anything, but I'll TRY to get it up then.