News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 10:21:07 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 09, 2013, 08:29:14 PM
I loike the one you did of you cousins! I was laughing so hard when I saw your cousins "animalized"

Haha, yeah, I enjoy doing things like that.  The weird thing about it though is the fact that I match the person to an animal based on their characteristics, so the brother and sister are two completely different species!  :P  But, I mean, my cousin (the otter one ;)) is going into the military, so how can you NOT draw him as an otter?
Yep! May I ask how old they are?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I'd rather not say their exact age, but I'll just say that they're both adults.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Norham Waterpaw

Sorry for responding late, again :-\ .

I do like all your drawings, and after reading a bit of the de-stressing rp, I thought the opposite Spera was funny. (Yeah, I'm that behind on stuff here!) BUt yeah, good job on all of these! :D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on June 11, 2013, 12:10:49 AM
Sorry for responding late, again :-\ .

I do like all your drawings, and after reading a bit of the de-stressing rp, I thought the opposite Spera was funny. (Yeah, I'm that behind on stuff here!) BUt yeah, good job on all of these! :D

No, no one's allowed to look at the first few pages.  It's against the rules.  No going back to look at previous pages.  Big no no.  This is your last warning.  (;D)

Haha, just kidding!  Thanks!  Lol, you going back through the first pages made me go back and cringe as I saw the different mistakes I'd made in the drawings.  Lol, that's why I usually don't look at previous pages, because I frequently try to change and better my art, so when I do get better, the stuff previously looks, well, not as good.  At least, to me it does.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

I drew a few more pics...  Not proud of all of 'em (AKA, I'm not proud of the Rain Man one.  Ugh, it was about a half an hour after the scene that I actually finished drawing that scene.  :P  And if anyone's wondering, Charlie (left) was teaching Raymond (right) how to dance), but here they are.

Random warrior in a new style.

A redo of Plugg Firetail as a Dibbun.  (And if anyone's wondering, no, that's not a dress, that's an overly large shirt he's wearing.  ;))

And a redo of Gasher.

Russano the Wise

Nice drawings! I like the hare warrior. He has a really intense look on his face.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Tam and Martin

The hare warrior's ears are so cute! They all look great!

Leatho Shellhound

I like them, one thing though, your legs could be a bit more apart. Other than that they look great!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Thanks, all!  :D

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 13, 2013, 07:35:22 PM
I like them, one thing though, your legs could be a bit more apart. Other than that they look great!

Yeah, I've been noticing that the legs usually look kinda weird.  That's probably the hardest part of the drawing for me lol.  :P

Romsca

Kitsune

They're all so great!!(especially Plugg :D )
One thing about the hair warrior: the torso is a bit too long.
Other than that, it's great! The face is probably the best of any you've done so far!

Rainshadow

Quote from: PluggFiretail on June 15, 2013, 02:09:27 AM
They're all so great!!(especially Plugg :D )
One thing about the hair warrior: the torso is a bit too long.
Other than that, it's great! The face is probably the best of any you've done so far!

Lol, you're right!  I was so fixated on the face that I completely missed the fact that I made his torso too long.  :P  Well, I guess nothing can be perfect.  Well, no EARTHLY thing, at least.  ;)
  Oh, and I thought you'd like Plugg.  ;D  I was just looking through all of my completed art and decided that I wanted to redo that one.  Well, that and the Gasher one.  Ugh, the previous one just bugged me.  :P

Rainshadow

If anyone wants to request anything, I'm free to do requests!