News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 14, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
Does making an OC who is addicted to a substance and then dies horribly in front of his young children count? Or making a character who has been abused and is killed by a ballista bolt?
Is the substance spice (Dune reference)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 15, 2015, 01:14:22 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on September 14, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
Does making an OC who is addicted to a substance and then dies horribly in front of his young children count? Or making a character who has been abused and is killed by a ballista bolt?
Is the substance spice (Dune reference)

Enchanted Jade. (Literally the gemstone. He drinks it in his tea.)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

DestinedDiscord

QAQ my friend got me to kill off another one of my characters.
THE CHARACTER IS 12 lIKE WHY MUST I DO THIS
Random Artist and Fangirl!
oHo Have accidentally fallen into the Gravity Falls fandom. ((Get it? 'falls'? Jk pun not intended))

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: DestinedDiscord on September 17, 2015, 07:09:35 AM
QAQ my friend got me to kill off another one of my characters.
THE CHARACTER IS 12 lIKE WHY MUST I DO THIS

*Pours strawberry cordial in two glasses*  Me too. Me too. *Gives one to Dis*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

Why, hello there, people who have taken over my thread.  :p  Guess what!  New art!  AND I FINALLY FINISHED HENRI, ASH-KUN!  *Throws a mini-party*

Ash-kun
 I'm not the most fond of how it turned out, but I'm really happy that I finally finished it, after all this time.

[close]
Skye-chan and Eul-chan
 Since you two had mentioned something about icons, I made icons!  You don't have to use them if you don't want to; Oblivion and Jackie are really fun to draw, so I don't really care if drawing them was pointless.  :P

[close]
Misc.
 Ho boy, lots of these to do.

Starting off, we have some Elder Scrolls Online characters that I drew a long time ago and forgot to post.  (Bigger image)

Remember the "Snek", "Doge", and "Can Haz Cheezeburger" characters I drew awhile back?  I actually made them into characters... and added a "Birb" too, 'cause why not?

Did a bunch of Shen doodles because I was having fun drawing him in more modern clothing.  (Bigger image)

More Shen (all pretty terrible scribbles :P), and some doodles of my Inquisitor, since I had just gotten Trespasser right around the same time as I drew this.  (Bigger image)

Did day ten of the OC challenge (starring Adam Harrison), which was to draw the character with your favourite Pokémon (Totodile).

If you can tell what this is supposed to be, I will personally drive myself to your house and give you a cookie, because it looks NOTHING like what it was supposed to be.  :P

Li'l chibi Nani, 'cause I haven't drawn her in awhile and she's really cute.

And lastly, little chibis of the four half-animal characters because I was having a lot of fun drawing chibi stuff.  ;D  (I really don't like how Sadie's hair looks from the front; gonna have to fix that at some point.)

[close]
 Yay for art stuffs!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

That's the guy from the cover of the Black Parade album. And it looks pretty much exactly like I remember it.

Anyway, they're all cool. I like the chibi modern Shens.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

OH, YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

I really like it, Rain. Nailed it again. Thank you so much :)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Oh wow.... that's awesome!  ;D Jackie is perfect. (And Sadie is awesome too!)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

TWIGS! *Cough.* :P Other than that, nice.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Skarzs be nice, Just because you are a rock doesn't mean that everyone else has to be one. I am a stick and so is my sister... Oh and Rain they look awesome  ;D One tinny weeny anatomy tip, bent knees are flat not pointed. Aside from that they are all really awesome.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2015, 05:14:05 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Well, you can't tell me seriously that the guy on the right here isn't unhealthily thin, and he needs several cheeseburgers and some protein shakes. :P

(Sorry Rain. . . little bells and alarms are going off in my head. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 19, 2015, 08:44:20 AM
That's the guy from the cover of the Black Parade album. And it looks pretty much exactly like I remember it.

Of course the guy who lives on a different continent had to be the one to guess it.  ::)  Well, I can't quite drive to you, but I can give you a virtual cookie:

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 19, 2015, 08:44:20 AM
Anyway, they're all cool. I like the chibi modern Shens.

Yay!  Thanks!  :D  (I know; chibi Shen is so fun to draw.  :D)

Quote from: Skyblade on September 19, 2015, 03:12:52 PM
OH, YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

I really like it, Rain. Nailed it again. Thank you so much
:)
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 19, 2015, 03:47:18 PM
Oh wow.... that's awesome!  ;D Jackie is perfect. (And Sadie is awesome too!)

Thanks!  :3

@Eul-chan:  I guess you could call Sadie my practicing for when I get around to drawing Jackie.  :P

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 19, 2015, 05:08:31 PM
Oh and Rain they look awesome  ;D One tinny weeny anatomy tip, bent knees are flat not pointed. Aside from that they are all really awesome.  ;D

Thanks!  And thanks for the tip, too; I knew something looked a bit funky...  :P

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 19, 2015, 04:49:37 PM
TWIGS! *Cough.* :P Other than that, nice.
Quote from: The Skarzs on September 19, 2015, 05:24:27 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 19, 2015, 05:14:05 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Well, you can't tell me seriously that the guy on the right here isn't unhealthily thin, and he needs several cheeseburgers and some protein shakes. :P

(Sorry Rain. . . little bells and alarms are going off in my head. . .)

Disturbing images (not really :p )

...Okay, maybe that was a bit mean, making you look at that terror.  Here, lemme make it up to you:

[close]
  Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

HE'S GOING TO BE BLOWN OVER BY A LIGHT BREEZE AND BREAK EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY!

The last one is physically accurate, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2015, 01:40:59 AM
HE'S GOING TO BE BLOWN OVER BY A LIGHT BREEZE AND BREAK EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY!

"He"?  "HE"?!  That was me, you big heartless troll!  D':  D':  D':  D':

:p

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 20, 2015, 01:40:59 AM
The last one is physically accurate, though.

Presactly.