News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Summer topic

Started by Matthias720, June 18, 2011, 05:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 19, 2011, 01:06:25 AM
Where I live in the US it gets really hot (to us at least) during the summer. Then in the winter it's freezing. I will do my normal stuff, read, chores, video games, and go outside.

lemme guess. u live around arizona? lolz im close there and i get triple digits through most of it. and then this winter was like -10 this year lol no joke. but summer is my fav season cause its easyer to cool off than to warm up lolz
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Trigoma on June 19, 2011, 04:23:02 PM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 19, 2011, 01:06:25 AM
Where I live in the US it gets really hot (to us at least) during the summer. Then in the winter it's freezing. I will do my normal stuff, read, chores, video games, and go outside.

lemme guess. u live around arizona? lolz im close there and i get triple digits through most of it. and then this winter was like -10 this year lol no joke. but summer is my fav season cause its easyer to cool off than to warm up lolz

No. We stay in the 90's around here. In the winter of 2009 on Christmas we had a blizzard. This past winter we had way to much snow. Ugh!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 19, 2011, 02:00:44 AMMind if I come too?

By all means - or we can just trade weather with the Canadians or Aussies.

Lucky, lucky Canadians and Aussies.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Astrognash

I am in the Southeast US.
Summer is going to be killer here.
The worst part?
I am in Marching Band. That means Band Camp. From 8 AM to 9 PM every weekday for the first two weeks of August. In the hot August sun. In the South.

Gonna be awesome.
"A witty saying proves nothing." - Voltaire
"How great in number are the little minded men." - Titus Maccius Plautus
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Hi. I like Marching Band, Redwall, and Latin.

Osu

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Yeah, indeed.

I'll be at church camp all next week, with my youth group. That should be pretty awesome, it's always crazy and fun there.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Trigoma

Quote from: Astrognash on June 20, 2011, 03:24:15 AM
I am in the Southeast US.
Summer is going to be killer here.
The worst part?
I am in Marching Band. That means Band Camp. From 8 AM to 9 PM every weekday for the first two weeks of August. In the hot August sun. In the South.

Gonna be awesome.

cool im in my high school marching band! wut do u play?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

The Lady Shael

I'm in Florida. It's hot, to say the least. :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Matthias720

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 20, 2011, 08:20:06 PM
I'm in Florida. It's hot, to say the least. :P
I keep tabs on the national temps all around, and I've seen the heat you guys have been experiencing. You have my sympathy.

Redwall Musician

8) Summer is too hot. I like fall!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Storm

In my state we just had an out break of tornadoes. As for summer plans, I'm going to camp as well as a three week long trip starting tomorrow. To any one who wants the US's weather don't. You will be sick of it in ten minutes.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Is glad that he lives on Earth instead.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Storm on June 20, 2011, 10:01:01 PM
In my state we just had an out break of tornadoes. 

You must live in the same state area I do. Everything is happening to the US We had tornadoes destroy towns. Rivers flood and cause chaos. Then there was some food poisoning in the Maine area (I think it was Maine). Then a forest fire that is still going.

DanielofRedwall

Ouch. In my part of Australia we don't get much natural disasters exept for bushfires. We get a lot of them.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Oh, man. The devastation in TN, MO, and all the other states affected by those tornadoes just staggered me when I first saw the coverage. You guys stay safe up there!   :-\