News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward thing about Swartt Sixclaw

Started by Film Reel, May 25, 2013, 01:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Film Reel

I'm reading Outcast of Redwall, and I'm past the part where Bluefen has Veil, and I just thought...um...SNIP -falls in a hole-

Mod Edit: Removed potentially objectionable content
When you're rife with devastation, there's a simple explanation.
You're a toymaker's creation, trapped inside a crystal ball.

And whichever way he tilts it, know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits, as we sing our silly song.

Maudie

I don't think that is appropriate to discuss, the forum rules say no sexual or adult content. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Film Reel

BUT. Sorry. It just popped in my head. Now I feel bad.

Aldeneg

Don't feel bad! You didn't go into great detail or anything, so no harm done!  :)
And I'm not going to go into detail either- because I don't want to break any rules- but it's a natural thing... Awkward but natural.
Haha, I feel awkward just typing that!! XD

Film Reel

I thought I was going to be shot down and laughed it. I love this place. But still. -flips table with book on it- Very awkward thought.

Lutra

And why is it so awkward for a warlord to have offspring? ;)  I mean yeah, we know how its done and all....there wouldn't be any new enemies if there weren't any new young born to the vermin of Redwall.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Film Reel

Aldeneg

Quote from: Film Reel on May 25, 2013, 01:38:51 AM
I love this place.
Yea, I love this site too! :D

Quote from: Lutra on May 25, 2013, 01:43:38 AM
And why is it so awkward for a warlord to have offspring? ;)  I mean yeah, we know how its done and all....there wouldn't be any new enemies if there weren't any new young born to the vermin of Redwall.
It's not exactly having offspring that's awkward. It's the in-between process. XD Of course, I'm still in that reproduction is awkward stage. Even though a lot of people my age aren't anymore.

Romsca

Well, this is awkward, but Swartt, well... I just kinda thought he liked all of the female stoats, ferrets, and weasels in the vermin camp, if you know what I mean. Poor Bluefen. It was probably hell being married to Swartt

Maudie

Please don't swear, Romsca.

And I think that Swartt was like some of the evil males throughout history and the present, he cared only for himself and gratified his own desires.

Quote from: Aldeneg on May 25, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
I love this place.

And why is it so awkward for a warlord to have offspring? ;)  I mean yeah, we know how its done and all....there wouldn't be any new enemies if there weren't any new young born to the vermin of Redwall.
It's not exactly having offspring that's awkward. It's the in-between process. XD Of course, I'm still in that reproduction is awkward stage. Even though a lot of people my age aren't anymore.

I think it should be something to avoid until you are married, so I'll probably feel awkward with it until I am old enough to get married.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

Quote from: Mask on May 25, 2013, 05:39:01 AM

I was using the word in context!!!

Quote from: Mask on May 25, 2013, 05:39:01 AM

And I think that Swartt was like some of the evil males throughout history and the present, he cared only for himself and gratified his own desires.

Quote from: Aldeneg on May 25, 2013, 01:50:36 AM
I love this place.

I think it should be something to avoid until you are married, so I'll probably feel awkward with it until I am old enough to get married.

Me too, but at least I'm not really awkward about it anymore

CrazyPug37

The thing that I found very awkward about that happening is that Bluefen and Swartt were hardly ever together, so how could that actually happen?  It would of been much more realistic if Swartt actually cared for Bluefen, and didn't shun her.

I don't feel too awkward talking about this, due to it being fiction.  (Or so we think it's fiction.)
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Tam and Martin

Swarrt probably didn't care about Bluefen but maybe he wanted an offspring to carry his name- Just a guess.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner