News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Icefire on May 27, 2013, 01:04:23 AM
EDIT: Wow! Can you tell I've been spending most of my time with small children for the last few weeks? "Let's pretend...."
LoL

Quote from: Icefire on May 27, 2013, 01:04:23 AM
I'm not sure where Vannøyne ended up, but we could pretend it was near Marcus.

I was right next to Tim when it all started, (at the end of round 2 Navarre came up from behind me).

So I'm all for helping Marcus, what about you  Ceteruler?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ceteruler

sure, why not? You'll have to post first, though, Marcus is out cold.

WarriorOfMossflower

Icefire, I think Liv finding Sora would work. As far as I know, Sora and Visefang were duelling pretty close to Tim, but they also wound up extremely close to the water in the end. So just around in that area, I suppose.  :)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ceteruler on May 27, 2013, 06:37:50 PM
sure, why not? You'll have to post first, though, Marcus is out cold.

Awesome! will do as soon as they are unlocked

click the banner

BloodGullet

hi ho! I found that it's too hard to stay away, and after reading Brook's idea of a character not really dying, I remembered how sunflash had his 'encounter with the other side' and decided to take an angle like that had have her come back like that.  She's going to wander off into the woods for a short time to recover and find herself, and then return, or be found. So, it looks like I'll be around for the fourth round after all.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Icefire

@Warrior: Ok, we can do that! I'm not sure how Liv is going to get Sora back to the caves......hm......Hey! I almost forgot I have a bunch of volunteers waiting back at the caves. Anyone want to use them?
@Bloodgullet: Hooray! I was going to miss your fantastic posts.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BloodGullet

thanks everybody! this RP has been a lot of fun, especially with all the great writers like you all on it!

321tumbler

Sorry I haven't been around. I had a busy weekend, but I need to be found too.

Tam and Martin

You and I are in the same situation although (I might have Brookskimmer modify something on my last post so I can still be in the 4th round) I am going to pull myself out. Maybe I can find you. I'm not sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Wow Brook.

"For round 4  ;D"

Why did you have to do that to us!!!!!? I clicked on the threads hoping for details you >:D.

:P  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BloodGullet

Quote from: Icefire on May 26, 2013, 05:26:20 PM
Which characters need finding? Thus far I know of...
-Sora
-Spera
-Marcus
Anyone else?

ok, since you asked . . . . :)   really though, I was inspired by everyones ideas and started writing what my next post will be in a text file and got a little carried away . . :)  (hope you all don't mind a long post)  in any case, not to give away too much, but Golfar is in a cave near a river bank to the south of the woodlanders cove.  Looks like it would be a great place for those experienced with a bow to hunt and fish perhaps, maybe even a hedgehog . . . hint hint  :D, or anyone really, in any case, she might need a hand, or paw to be exact.  ;)

on a side note, will we need to sign the rules thing again, or will they stay the same?  just wondering.  thnx.

Icefire

I personally like the idea of Nevfae accidentally finding Golfar and eventually deciding to help Golfar since her own life was spared.....or something like that......Wonwill?

W0NWILL

I like that. I have nothing else to contribute, other than that Nevfae may not be all that eager to help out, seeing as her bow was broken and her eye removed by Golfar. But, to quote Le Mis, '[darned] I am to live in the debt of a thief.', that might be enough to convince her.

Icefire

Quote from: W0NWILL on May 30, 2013, 12:26:05 AM
I like that. I have nothing else to contribute, other than that Nevfae may not be all that eager to help out, seeing as her bow was broken and her eye removed by Golfar. But, to quote Le Mis, '[darned] I am to live in the debt of a thief.', that might be enough to convince her.
Thank you for that Les Mis quote....you just made my day! ;D