News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Topic closed

Started by Martha Braebuck, June 18, 2011, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I think it would be fun. Disorganized, but if we only had one thread we could do it. As we said before, we can do it in Cavern Hole.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

If I may - perhaps two clearly labelled threads would be best? One for rules, planning, character profiles, and the like, and the other for the actual in-character RP.

Just a suggestion! :)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwall Musician

Good idea. Let's start the "Planning Role Play" here. Then we can do the real role playing. I'll let someone else make the rules. I've never done it before.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

It might be worth it to start a new thread for it, so you'll have full control over updating the top post, title, etc. If I might make yet another suggestion - make a new, tentative planning thread to gauge interest, see how many people intend to join. Then work out some rules, profiles, plot if ya want it, all that jazz in the new thread.

The only reason I don't think this thread is the best place to do it is because the OP indicated s/he wouldn't be returning to the topic, so an updated top post won't be possible. Either way, have fun!

DanielofRedwall

I've had a redwall character in my mind for AGES, and if his happens, finally I'll be able to share his story to everyone! It's quite good, I think. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 19, 2011, 09:14:36 PM
Can we send messages to Redwall Abbey and ask if they can add on some more boards? Role Playing sounds fun!

Matthias720 sent them an email already, and they are planning to add more stuff but they just haven't gotten around to it yet. The site is still in its early stages. :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Osu

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 20, 2011, 12:44:07 PM
they are planning to add more stuff but they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

AWESOME! :D

Matthias720

I'm going to post a thread about this later, but I thought I would mention it here first.

I have just been made a global mod by Redwall Abbey. I am planning on making a section for you guys to RP in, just be patient a little bit longer. ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

We could do something like adding [RP] to the beginning of a thread that was a Role Playing.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Martha Braebuck

I want this thread to be deleted because my mother told me role-playing is wrong, so I'm kinda getting out of that habit.
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Matthias720

It wouldn't be fair to exclude anyone who wants to play. If you really want me to, I could lock the topic.

Martha Braebuck

It doesn't matter, I made the topic so someone else who is in to RPing could make another one. Don't waste your time on me. its okay
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Matthias720

Okay. I'll leave it be.

Martha Braebuck

~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Trigoma

there aint nuthin wrong with role playing. just if u take it to a wrong lvl lol whicki sorta know wut she means...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman