News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicizhang01

I heard it a long while ago.
Call me Shadow, just a lone shadow in the quiet night...

Rainshadow

Quote from: cicizhang01 on June 18, 2012, 09:03:00 PM
A coffin!

Yay!!!  You win!  I got a really good one, do you guys want to hear it?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

There are three cubicles right next to each other.  One cubicle is owned by a red-head, one a brunette, and one a blonde.  There is nothing on their desks except a computer.  All three of them have gone out to lunch.  How can you tell which cubicle the blonde works at?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Popcornman

the blonde was googling how to use a computer

Rainshadow

No she was out at lunch with her coworkers.  There's nothing on the desks except a computer.  How can you tell which one is the blonde's?

psybox

Rainshadow

Nope.  Do you guys want a hint?

Griffen

the blondes computer is off.

Rainshadow

Nope, but you guys are guessing in the right direction with the computers.

Skyblade

I never heard this one....does the blonde's computer say something the other's don't?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Nope.  Just letting you guys know, there's nothing running on the computer.  It has something to do with the screen.

Skyblade

Can you PM me the answer?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Dannflower Reguba

Is the Blonds all dented, or smeared with something, or still on?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Close with something being on it!  Getting really close!  Do you want a hint?  This isn't really an obvious answer.  You'd have to be older to get it.