*claps...Claps more...CLAP, CLAPPITY CLAP, CLAPPERS*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

MeadowR

As said in Discord, I think it's great, Grey! Marvellous job on all three! Thank you! ;D

As to whereabouts of mine... I completed two and am just waiting to finish the other. Also need to work out whether it's best to take a photo or scan the two. Hmm.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Grey Coincidence

Glad you guys like it ^.^ They were pretty fun to draw. Definetly looking forwards to the rest of the pieces!
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

MeadowR

Picture for Lass finally up! I took a photo with my phone and it's a teeny bit blurry >_<; however if I scanned it the colours wouldn't read right. So I can't win using markers, as fun as they are. :d I might see if I can get a better image of it in a few days.

Anyway, here's Lass's wildcat character. He has a saucepan on his head rather than a pot, but never mind. He was fun to draw. Hope you like. :)

I have also finished the others and they will appear soon...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Rosie Willowwater

I love it, Meadow! You are wonderful at drawing anthropomorphic characters :D

lass of something much

Quote from: MeadowR on July 13, 2020, 05:53:18 PM
Picture for Lass finally up! I took a photo with my phone and it's a teeny bit blurry >_<; however if I scanned it the colours wouldn't read right. So I can't win using markers, as fun as they are. :d I might see if I can get a better image of it in a few days.

Anyway, here's Lass's wildcat character. He has a saucepan on his head rather than a pot, but never mind. He was fun to draw. Hope you like. :)

I have also finished the others and they will appear soon...
Awwwwww!!!! He's so cute! I love his little ear! IT'S SO CUTE!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

MeadowR

Thanks! :)

Here's Rosie's. I vaguely had in my mind that 'girl on the swing' painting when I drew this. That long dress was just calling for it! :D Some of the markers didn't quite take to the paper... Was fun to do, though, and hope you like. :)

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rosie Willowwater

Like?

Like???

I love it, Meadow!! The motion, the colors, the anatomy, the expression, the lighting, the narrative, all of it!! I look like a character from a Disney movie and I love that. :D Thank you so so so much for drawing it!

I so badly want to put it as my profile picture, but I feel bad about getting rid of Jarky's drawing xD Too bad I can't just make a collage of all the amazing drawings people have done for me ;D (Wait... I might actually try that...)