News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

ZIPLINES!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Started by Tam and Martin, July 02, 2013, 10:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I love Zip-lines! How about you guys! We went to a friends house and they had a zip-line and it was FUN! Ungatt Trunn also mentioned that he's going to a place that has a big zip-line. How 'bout you guys?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

Ive used a flying fox before thats pretty much a zipline

Gonff

We just went to a friends house that had a zipline too. Made me wish we had one. They are fun, especially when the girls and boys go against each other trying to keep them each other off the zipline and the girls steal the guy's hats (making them very mad) and then make the hat go down the zipline, and continue to play king of the zipline... It was a very fun and interesting day.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gonff on July 03, 2013, 02:37:28 AM
We just went to a friends house that had a zipline too. Made me wish we had one. They are fun, especially when the girls and boys go against each other trying to keep them each other off the zipline and the girls steal the guy's hats (making them very mad) and then make the hat go down the zipline, and continue to play king of the zipline... It was a very fun and interesting day.
GONFF! Is it really you!? I haven't seen you in, like, FOREVER!!!! How have you been, mate?
Anyways, I just LOVE Zip lines! They are just soooo fun!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Gonff! You're back!

phoenixfoden

I was gonna mention he was back but i didint want to scare him :D

winifred

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 03, 2013, 04:56:03 PM
GONFF! Is it really you!? I haven't seen you in, like, FOREVER!!!! How have you been, mate?
Anyways, I just LOVE Zip lines! They are just soooo fun!
Turn this into a GONFF IS BACK topic  but hey.... YOU'RE BACK MATEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back! Where've you been? ;D
btw... I love ziplines too haha. I think we may build one in our yard soon.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Gonff

So yah, I'm BACK! (In case you hadn't guessed.) As for where I've been, oh, just about everywhere. My brothers are just now getting into Redwall so I figured I'd come back and see what's going on. (One of my brothers is Gnoflet by the way.) I think I'll probably hang around for a while, perhaps join a few RPs, and of course count as high as possible...
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Gonff on July 04, 2013, 01:04:18 PM
So yah, I'm BACK! (In case you hadn't guessed.) As for where I've been, oh, just about everywhere. My brothers are just now getting into Redwall so I figured I'd come back and see what's going on. (One of my brothers is Gnoflet by the way.) I think I'll probably hang around for a while, perhaps join a few RPs, and of course count as high as possible...
Oh, and there's soooo much more that you could do! Several new, fun Forum Games have been posted since you left. Like the Game I created, called Z Wins, and Ninja Monkey's Ultra-Big hit 100 Wins!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

And then there's the girls vs. guys rounds!