News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorite School Subject

Started by Matthias720, July 21, 2011, 02:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarmina

My favourites are Maths and English. I came 4th in my year for English last semester.

And yes - lunch is good too  :P

~Tsarmi
I am Sherlocked <3
OUAT *SwanQueen* forever

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved', the pig was 'committed'." ~Unknown

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ~Ian L Fleming

Martha Braebuck

I'm homeschooled...so my mom does all the teaching :) I don't exactly enjoy school, I wish there was a thing in school that you had to memorize poems...I love poems!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Gonff

I love to memorize!  ;D And everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I do really enjoy school. Especially since we got DVDs that have teachers recorded on them for some of my subjects, so I actually have teachers besides my mom.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: Gonff on July 29, 2011, 12:36:04 PM
I love to memorize!  ;D And everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I do really enjoy school. Especially since we got DVDs that have teachers recorded on them for some of my subjects, so I actually have teachers besides my mom.

whoa whoa whoa, your a homeschooler? I am anyhow  :D
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

DanielofRedwall

Lots of homeschoolers... Is it fun? What do you do at lunch and recess, go on the TV? Sorry, just wondered...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Martha Braebuck

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on July 31, 2011, 08:39:19 AM
Lots of homeschoolers... Is it fun? What do you do at lunch and recess, go on the TV? Sorry, just wondered...

ha ha, no. I'm done school at 12:00 p.m. and for recess all of us kids normally go outside or just take a brake from school. (There is eight kids in my family, two moved away and two more are leaving soon leaving me as the oldest at home. ;))
~Love, •*Martha*•

to guzzle up my share!"

Redwall Musician

Well, if we want lunch, and we are doing school, we take a quick brake, make a sandwich or whatever, and eat as we do school. And no recess. We just work straight through.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Hálig

My favorite is English, but I'm just going into High School and people say that the Honors teacher is a bit stern, so I'm a bit worried.  :o
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Gonff

Lunch I eat with my family, I don't really get recess, although every-once-in-a-while I'll take a five-minute break. And we don't have a TV.  ;D
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

Wow, I'm learning more here then I did at school today!  ;D
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Eh...Is it even possible to have a favorite subject in school? I'd say the least painful is Language Arts, but that is boring because I already know it all. A subject I am most tolerant of is Science. Creation vs. Evolution debates. I can give you a straight and logical answer to any evolution argument.  ;D So don't try arguing the point. The most painful subject for me is Math and Lunch. I like being able to do my chool in my PJ's in my bed.  ;D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on July 27, 2011, 10:44:52 PM
I'm homeschooled...so my mom does all the teaching :) I don't exactly enjoy school, I wish there was a thing in school that you had to memorize poems...I love poems!

I meant to say this earlier, but I have to memorize poems for school. So much fun!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 21, 2011, 02:57:10 PM
What was/is your favorite subject in school?

My favorite was lunch! :D

me tae
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

winifred

Quote from: Martha Braebuck on July 27, 2011, 10:44:52 PM
I'm with you sister its just memorizing the galons and time tables that drive me bazuka! :D My favorite subject is reading (else I probly wouldnt be here)and history and sience which sense I'm homeschooled I do sience with another family (God's flying creatures of the fith day)in other words birds and anything besides MATH!!!!Oh and I love latin!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~